Forest Tracks: What Animal Am I? Lift-the-Flap Board Book (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Bears, Foxes, Rabbits and Wolves – Help little ones learn about forest animals in this fun and interactive lift the flap board book from Mudpuppy.
The Forest Tracks: What Animal Am I? Lift the Flap Board Book is perfect for teaching toddlers all about their first forest animals. Read the animal's clues, examine the forest track, and make your guess! Includes 10 flaps to lift, featuring bright and colorful artwork of your favorite forest animals.
• Fun and Educational – This board book is a unique way to teach preschoolers all about forest animals.
• Sturdy and thick board pages with durable flaps – This book is designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from curious little toddlers.
• Plenty Lift-the-Flap surprises to explore! All 10 interactive flap components include fun facts and new vocabulary words for an exciting learning experience.
• Tactile Experience for Children – Lifting flaps open and shut provides a tactile experience and strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for little children.
• Perfect Size – Small 6.75" x 7" board book is just the size for little hands.
About the Author
Hannah Alice - Illustrated by / n/a Mudpuppy - By (author)